Please join us the first and third Wednesdays of each month.
See below for more details.
Immanuel GEMS is 50 this year!!
Click the link below to find out more about how we are celebrating!
GEMS is a club for girls from 3rd grade through 8th grade
that meets on the first and third Wednesdays of each month
in our church fellowship hall from 6:30 to 8:30 PM.
What does GEMS stand for?
GEMS means Girls Everywhere Meeting the Savior. Our vision is to see girls in our community actively and enthusiastically expressing love for God and others – girls equipped, motivated, and passionately engaged in living out their faiths.
What do we do in GEMS?
• Develop a lasting relationship with Jesus Christ
• Foster a relationship with our leaders
• Make new friends and share in a caring small group
• Learn how to apply the Bible to our lives
• Find answers to challenges we face every day
• Learn what it means to live for Christ
• Participate in service projects that make a difference in others’ lives
• Cultivate important life skills through badge activities
• Enjoy dynamic singing in a group
• Make fun crafts that encourage others