Please join us for our our first meeting on September 6.
Fill out the info below to get all the details.
GEMS is a club for girls from 3rd grade through 8th grade
that meets on the first and third Wednesdays of each month
in our church fellowship hall from 6:30 to 8:30 PM.
What does GEMS stand for?
GEMS means Girls Everywhere Meeting the Savior. Our vision is to see girls in our community actively and enthusiastically expressing love for God and others – girls equipped, motivated, and passionately engaged in living out their faiths.
What do we do in GEMS?
• Develop a lasting relationship with Jesus Christ
• Foster a relationship with our leaders
• Make new friends and share in a caring small group
• Learn how to apply the Bible to our lives
• Find answers to challenges we face every day
• Learn what it means to live for Christ
• Participate in service projects that make a difference in others’ lives
• Cultivate important life skills through badge activities
• Enjoy dynamic singing in a group
• Make fun crafts that encourage others